Sunday, July 03, 2005

how was your day?

9AM - woke up next to the two cutiest boys in Denver...Billy and Goon. (those are my cats)

10AM - finally rolled out of bed, cleaned my apartment, and paid some bills

Noon - met up with Dave and went to breakfast/lunch.

The red, white, and blue pancakes sounded good, so I got that. (red = strawberries, blue = blueberreis, and white = powdered sugar)

1PM - went to cherry creek art festival

3PM - drove up to Arvada to go to a record store.

(tears for fears, the damned, and yet another skeeter davis)

5PM - dropped Dave off, went home, ate some left over thai food, and listened to my new records

6:45PM - went to the speak easy

7PM - realized the simposon's weren't on and the speak easy was closed. *sigh*

7:05PM - drove to paris to get online to tell you about my day because no one else wanted to listen........

I went to a party last night and ran into the old bass player for the Smiley Kids. That was an interesting conversation!

Happy day before Independence Day!