Wednesday, June 08, 2005

broken sound card mix


kasey
Originally uploaded by luccym33.
So I met this girl on the internet.

Apparently she hasn't been able to listen to new music because her sound card is broken. I felt so bad for her that I made a mix and sent it off to Portland, OR. It goes a little something like this:

1 - Bright Eyes "first day of my life"
2 - Death Cab for Cutie "why you'd want to live here"
3 - Bloc Party "positive tension"
4 - Interpol "slowhands"
5 - DeVothchKa "we're leaving"
6 - Starlight Mints
7 - The Rapture "killing"
8 - Cibelle "no prego"
9 - Beck "earthquake weather"
10 - Of Montreal "requiem for an omm"
11 - Pheonix - "everything is everything"
12 - Scisor Sisters "music is the victim"
13 - Peaches "bag it"
14 - MIA "sunshowers"
15 - Liz Phair "flower"
16 - The Sea and Cake "Leeora"
17 - The Postal Service "Silhouettes"
18 - Ugly Casanova "barnacles"

I call it the broken sound card mix.