Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dear Anne,

You’ve only been gone a couple days, but if feels like forever!!!

A boy came over to my house on the Fourth of July. He said, “you have a lot of smart books. I don’t know what I think about that.” I thought to myself, “I don’t know what I think about that either.”

Last night was Paddy’s birthday bash. We went to dinner at the Watercourse…YUM YUM! Then we hung out at the hippie bar. I picked a fight with some hippies about chocolate cake and the use of coasters. You would have been so proud.

Paddy ended the night in tears. She was crying about some ass hole who has broken her heart a thousand times. I told her not to worry, and that she was in a good situation because she now has the opportunity to meet a new boy who is cuter, and smarter, and not afraid to admit he likes her. Kinda scary…kinda exciting.

I wore my Nike shoes today
even though I said I was going to throw them away.
What can I say?
They are the only shoes that don’t hurt my feet.

Hope you’re making then best of Canada!

Heart,

Luccy