Wednesday, April 20, 2005

There's a storm a brewin'

Making a mix for a music critic was a challenge. But I don't care; I did it anyway. Now I just have to get up enough guts to give it to him...

presenting...The Ricki Ricardo Mix (from Luccy!)

1 - Takako Minekawa - Maxi On!
2 - Calexico - Alone Again
3 - Starlight Mints
4 - The (International) Noise Conspiracy - The First Conspiracy
5 - Fred McDowell - Good Morning Little School Girl
6 - Interpol
7 - Peaches - The Itch
8 - The Clash - Know Your Rights
9 - Fugazi - Smallpox Champion
10 - Siscor Sisters
11 - Violent Femmes - American Music
12 - The Ramones - the kkk took my baby away
13 - The Velvet Underground - Lisa Says
14 - Life without Buildings - New Town
15 - Pixies - Alec Eiffel
16 - Donovan - There is a Moutain
17 - Belle and Sebastian - She's Losing It
18 - Bright Eyes - We Are Nowhere and Its Now
19 - Pavement - Zurich is Stained
20 - Bjork - Domestica
21 - Beck - Lost Cause

To all the scooter kids goin' to Moab! Have a RAD time.

I feel like I don't even need to go see David Sedaris this weekend because I just read Anne's blog. Its Brilliant.

My buddy from college is coming tommorow
My other buddy from high school is coming this weekend! I predict monumental excitment.

Daily Haiku:
I can't sleep at night
because I am all alone.
My eyes are tired.