Sunday, March 20, 2005

"Only the thoughts that we live out have any value." -Hesse

I've noticed that less and less people are calling me Luccy...

I got into a huge fight last night with Collin. There was some yelling, harsh words exchanged, I threw a glass bottle against a brick wall. Anger is a powerful thing. Its clothed with misunderstanding. I have been grumpy for a long time, something was bound to set me off. I feel much better today however. I'm so glad that life is unpredictable. I just have a feeling that there is so much more...more to come, more to see, lots to be, many to meet. Hopefully I won't blow it.

I wrote this about a year ago...

"He is perfect. He's not a distraction or a frustration. His mere existence brightens my day and thie first site of him flutters my stomach. He is my inspiration, my destination. I leave my lonliness at home and come smile at him in hopes that he might smile back. And its all justifed because I don't know him. I don't know his anoying habbits. He doesn' have control over me with temptations. He simply is. And he simply invades my heart."

After the fight, the night progressed, and I ran into this boy. WOW! We hung out all day. I'm so glad that life is unpredictable. My hopeless romantic curse has once again gotten the best of me, and I'm sure to end up with a broken heart. Nonetheless, I plan on enjoying every minute of the time I get to spend with him. I don't feel this way about anyone else, so that's got to mean something, right?