Wednesday, February 23, 2005

One of these days I'll get it right

Before I was Luccy I was a straight edge Christian punk skater kid. I loved that shit! I had a whole scene of friends and bands and things to do. This weekend one of my old buddies from back in the day is coming to visit. We are all going to Ouray to see our other buddy and his wife. It should be interesting. Gemmer is from Indiana...he and I have a lot in common. But the rest of the crew...WATCH OUT! Aaron was the meanest most bitter straight edge kid you could ever meet. Now is a pot smokin' hippie that lives in a small moutain town with is hippie wife and his two dogs. Paul was a theology.philosophy dual major that believed sleep was an evolutionary defect (he used to force himself to only sleep three hours a night). Justin is like a walking encyclopedia with the social skills of a monk. In fact he wants to be an orthodox priest someday. He worked in the library while we were in school, then he worked for the EPA, now I think he works for a liquor store in highland's ranch, but lives in Arvada. I believe this will be a monumental weekend. While Anne is off livin' the posh life of NYC, I'll be livin' the hippie life in Ouray, CO!