Saturday, January 29, 2005

lip gloss is only for girls who wear skirts

What happened to love? Why don't I know what it is anymore? Wittgenstien once asked how can we love someone one minute and then feel completely different about them the next? What a great question. But what does a philosoper know about love anyway? Wittgenstien fell "in love" with some Swiss girl who hated philosophy. She decided not to marry him because he spent all his time praying and meditating. And later he fell "in love" again with one of his grad students named Ben Richards. Ben was a mere fourty years younger than him, but they lasted until Wittgenstien died. Nowadays he'd be called "metrosexual"? I don't know really what that means.

Why am I so shy? Possible because deep down inside I am a hopless romantic. Why am I even talking about all this? Well last night a cute boy walked me home about 25 blocks! But nothing even happened...no smooching, just a little flirting. It was very inocent, but I feel very different today than I did yesterday. Maybe that's because today I am 25 and yesterday I was only 24. It probably doesn't make that much of a difference. I am glad he walked me home though...it was a good night.

I love my buddies...that I know for sure. They made my birthday the best ever! EVER! Matson Jones rocks my world, and Anne is a HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!! If I had a camera or if I knew how to make my blog more than just words, I would have some pictures. But I am working on that.

"You and me and the devil makes three"