Tuesday, November 01, 2005

WARNING:

Be afraid.

There is currently a global epdemic of bird flu.

I am safe.

I received a phone messege early this morning (4:40AM). And I am confident that I'll be safe.

Hello, this is _________. Strangely enough, you know how I always talk about the Doom’s Day virus and what not? Well, my father, being the man he is, has bought me a plane…this guy has his jet in Denver, and I am going to fly back home, then go up to our place up in Michigan with all our property and what not. And I was wondering if you’d like to accompany me to that place right now because of what’s actually really going on right now. Maybe you didn’t know about it because my father is the man who he is. Just give me a call because I would love for you to be the person who came with me on this thing. Anyway, call me if you think this is something realistically…well anyways, just call me. Good night.

Those of you who do not have a place to hide from the virus, I wish you luck.