Thursday, April 28, 2005

bitch be cool


bitch be cool
Originally uploaded by luccym33.
I don't have a digital camera. I have to develop film the old fashion way.

No...let me start from the beggining.

I am supose to be on vacation this week (ie - no work, no school). I had all these wonderful plans of these wonderful things I would accomplish. Mon. and Tues. I did go see my dad. But yesterday I got called into work on my day off. BITCH. And on top of that, I woke up with a wicked sore throat. So I worked nine hours yesterday at the hospital, and I am officailly sick. It is a self diagnosis of some strange bacteria/virus kicking the crap out of my white blood cells. Or in Chinese Medicine terms, I have a wind heat invasion. I took some herbs and some emergen- C, and slept. Today I am acutally feeling better.

But the point of this story was the I don't have a digital camera, but the disposable camera I have been using has some really good pictures on it. I wanted to get it developed so I could put some pictures on my blog. So when I got home from work, I dragged myself to Walgreens (the one on Colfax) to drop off the film. After a fifteen minute wait, the lady took my crappy little disposible camera and said to me, "you still have pictures left on the camera."
"I don't care. I just want to get it developed." I replied with a hint of kiss my ass.
"Let me waste the film for you." She said with a hint of giddy.
"No really, can you just develop what is there?" I replied with a hint of shut up and do what you're told.
"Oh sure, but lets use up these last pictures on you." She said and then proceeded to snap shots of me feeling like crap, dressed in my hospital scrubs, with my fist raised in anger.
"Bitch...be cool." I told myself, and said "I'll be back in an hour."